Download the Full Event Guide
Join us virtually this June (8-10), as the trailblazers of TCR therapeutics, from the likes of Immunocore, Immatics and Abbvie come together to drive the clinical development of safe and efficacious TCR therapies.
Snapshot of Top 5 Discussions:
- Explore the importance of binding affinity and T cell exhaustion with 3T Bioscience and University of Washington to supercharge your knowledge of fundamental TCR biology
- Drive novel target discovery to accelerate the characterization and validation of identified targets with Enara Bio, Tscan and Erasmus MS Cancer Institute
- Overcome the issue of toxicity and off-target/on-target effects for the development of a safe TCR product with 3T Bioscience, and Anocca
- Accelerate development of soluble TCR-T’s for T cell activation with Abbvie, Eureka Therapeutics and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Maximize the potential of TCR therapies with Triumvira Immunologics and Medigene by overcoming the solid tumor microenvironment